20th International Conference on Atomic Processes in Plasmas
The APiP conference focuses on atomic processes that are involved in the study of various plasmas over a wide range of densities and temperatures (eV to a few keVs).
The topics will include, in particular:
- Astrophysical plasmas
- Fundamental Data and Modeling
- High Energy Density Plasmas
- Low Temperature and Industrial Plasmas
- Magnetic-Fusion Plasmas
- Measurements of Atomic Processes
- Powerful Light Sources (XFEL, etc.)
- Small-scale Plasmas (table-top lasers, EBITs, etc.)
- Warm Dense Matter
The APiP 2019 scientific program consists of invited talks, oral contributions, and posters.